In order to connect with phone you should:
* Install Sharp ADB drivers <-- infortant
* Turn on the phone
* Enable Debug mode in phone (Settings->Applications->USB Debug)
* Check your Internet connection
* Plug USB Cable
* click Connect and the NCK code will automatic appear
how to enter NCK code?
* turn on the phone with original sim
* type *#*#4669#*#*
* select SIM
* enter your NCK code in proper like shown in the software
* Unit will reboot
* then your done...
Probing ADB Interface...
Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.29
Starting ADB server...
Waiting for device...
Device Found: 353025041822198
Receiving phone info
Getting phone info
Waiting for data...
Waiting for boot completion...
Android Version: 2.3.3
Linux Kernel Version: 126.96.36.199-perf
Just look up.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to **Ongsk!3_79** For This Useful Post: